Konkan Expressway – Information & Status
450 km Konkan Expressway by MSRDC is a proposed 6 lane access-controlled highway with a route alignment in Maharashtra connecting Panvel (Navi Mumbai) and Sindhudurg via Raigad and Ratnagiri.
This greenfield expressway by proposed Maha Vikas Aghadi (MVA) government will run parallel to the Maharashtra coastline and connect 3 districts of Raigad, Ratnagiri, and Sindhudurg. The expressway is expected to reduce travel time between Mumbai and Sindhudurg to about 3 hours from the current 6-7 hours.
The project’s Detailed Project Report (DPR) is currently being prepared. Land acquisition has not yet started.
- Total Estimated Cost: Rs. 25,000 crore
- Project’s Length: 450 km (approx.)
- Lanes: 6 + 2 services lanes
- Design Speed: 150 kmph
- Status: DPR Preparation
- Deadline: N/A
- Owner: Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation (MSRDC)
- Project Model: N/A
An official PDF route map will be added here when available
Current Status: January 2022
Land acquisition has not yet started. In August 2020, MSRDC invited tenders to prepare the project’s DPR in 4 sections (each 100-125 km long). Winners are unknown.
- Chirle Village (Panvel), Raigad Distict to Raigad/Ratnagiri District Border
- Raigad/Ratnagiri District Border to Guhargar-Chiplun (NH-166E) in Ratnagiri
- Guhargar-Chiplun (NH-166E) in Ratnagiri to Ratnagiri/Sindhugarh District Border
- Ratnagiri/Sindhugarh District Border to Patradevi on Maharashtra/Goa State Border
Tenders & Contractors
This section will be updated when tender notices for its construction are invited
|Package & Chainage||Contractor (Value)|
Page last updated: February 27, 2023. Have a question or spot an error? Let me know here.