Pune Ring Road – Information & Status
173.70 km Pune Ring Road by MSRDC is a proposed 6-8 lane access-controlled highway with a circular route alignment around Pune, Maharashtra.
This highway with a vehicle speed limit of 120 kilometres per hour will connect the taluks of Khed, Haveli, Purandhar, Bhor, Mulshi and Maval. It’s alignment has been divided into 3 sections:
- 38.5 km Eastern Alignment (Part-1): Urse-Soli, common with PMRDA’s Pune Inner Road project
- 66.50 km Eastern Alignment (Part-2): Solu – Varve (Kelawade)
- 66.80 km Western Alignment: Urse – Varve
The expressway is expected to be completed and opened in 2030 (current deadline). The project has been allocated nearly Rs 11,000 crore for land acquisition from 83 villages.
- Total Estimated Cost: Rs. 30,000 crore
- Project’s Length: 173.30 km
- Lanes: 8 + 2 service lanes on each side
- RoW: 110-90m
- Status: Land Acquisition
- Owner: Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation (MSRDC)
- Project Model: DBFOT
An official PDF route map of the ring road with village and district information will be added here when available.
The project includes 8 tunnels with a total length of 11.29 km.
Land acquisition is underway for the project’s construction. The expressway is expected to be completed and opened in 2030 (current deadline).
Tenders & Contractors
This section will be updated when tender notices for its construction are published.
|Package & Chainage||Contractor (Value)|
Page last updated: January 21, 2023. Have a question or spot an error? Let me know here.