Hyderabad-Raipur Economic Corridor – Information & Status Update
568 km Hyderabad – Raipur Economic Corridor, also known as Hyderabad – Raipur Expressway, is an under construction 4-6 lane semi access-controlled road by NHAI with a route alignment through Telangana, Maharashtra and Telangana.
Construction on this mix of brownfield and greenfield corridor is being carried out under the Bharatmala Pariyojana Phase I program with a primary goal to improve the efficiency of freight movement and boost exports.
The project consists of a series of separate 4-6 lane highway upgrades strung together to form this economic corridor. Its 325 km greenfield section will connect Bellampalli – Gadchiroli – Durg.
This economic corridor’s northern terminal will be located south of Bhillai on the Durg – Raipur – Arang Expressway. On the south-side, the corridor will be connected to Hyderabad’s Regional Ring Road (RRR) and Outer Ring Road (ORR).
NHAI has not yet made its Detailed Project Report (DPR) available online. This economic corridor is planned to be completed by August 2025 (current deadline)
- Project’s Total Length: 568 km
- Greenfield Section’s Length: 116 km
- Estimated Cost of Greenfield Section: Rs. 3,178 crore
- Lanes: 4
- Deadline: August 2025
- Owner: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
- Project Model: EPC
This economic corridor is planned to be completed by August 2025 (current deadline)
A PDF route map of Hyderabad – Raipur Economic Corridor will be added here when available. The project comprises of 3 road projects:
- 325 km Durg – Gadchiroli – Bellampalli (greenfield section)
- 35 km Bellampalli – Mancherial (brownfield upgrade of NH-363 by Adani Enterprises)
- 208 km Mancherial – Hyderabad (brownfield upgrade of SH-1)
Tenders & Contractors
This section will be updated when tender notices are published and contractor details are available.