Ambala-Kotputli Economic Corridor
313 km Ambala – Kotputli Economic Corridor, also known as Ambala – Kotputli Expressway, is a 6 lane under construction partially access-controlled highway by NHAI with a route alignment in Haryana and Rajasthan.
This mix of brownfield-upgrade & greenfield project is being developed under the Bharatmala Pariyojana Phase-I program with a March 2022 deadline. It will provide a north-south route within Haryana and feature 6 way-side amenities and an advanced traffic management system.
- Estimated Cost: Rs. 11,000 crore
- Project’s Total Length: 313 km
- Greenfield Section: 227 km
- Lanes: 6
- Current Status: Under Construction
- Deadline: March 2022
- Owner: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
- Project Model: EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction)
Ambala – Kotputli Economic Corridor comprises of four road projects:
- 39 km section of NH 152 from Ambala to Ismailabad (brownfield upgrade)
- 227 km Trans Haryana Expressway (greenfield; see link for details)
- 14 km stretch of Narnaul Bypass (brownfield upgrade)
- 30 km section of NH 148B from Narnaul to Paniyala Mod (NH-48) near Kotputli (brownfield upgrade)