Sohna Elevated Road – Information & Status
21.65 km Sohna Elevated Corridor project (NH 248A) in Haryana is an under construction 6-lane access controlled expressway with a route alignment connecting Rajiv Chowk in Gurugram to KR Mangalam University in Sohna.
The project has a construction deadline / opening of June 2022 and will serve as the northern terminal to the under construction 1350 km Delhi – Mumbai Expressway.
- Total Estimated Cost: Rs. 1,466 crore
- Length: 21.65 km
- Lanes: 6 lanes + local lanes
- Owner: National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)
- Status: Under Construction
- Completion Deadline: June 2022
- Project Model: Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC)
Video by Rajan Singh (RSLive) shows the expressway’s current status:
Tenders & Contractors
Sohna Elevated Road project has been divided into 2 civil packages with a 24 month deadline.
|Package 1: Rajiv Chowk in Gurugram to Badshahpur (8.94 km)||Oriental Structural Engineers|
|Package 2: Badshahpur to K.R. Mangalam University in Sohna (12.71 km)||H.G. Infra Engineering Ltd. (HGIEL)|
Page last updated: May 6, 2022. Have a question or spot an error? Let me know here.