Durg – Raipur – Arang Expressway – Information & Status
92 km Durg – Raipur – Arang Expressway by NHAI is a proposed 4 lane access-controlled highway with a route alignment entirely in Chhattisgarh.
This greenfield expressway under Bharatmala Pariyojna (BMP) will serve as a bypass around Raipur and connect Naya Raipur. Land acquisition for the project started in 2020.
- Total Estimated Cost: Rs. 2297 crore
- Project’s Length: 92 km (approx.)
- Lanes: 4
- RoW: 70m
- Status: Land Acquisition underway (tendering yet to begin)
- Deadline: July 2024
- Owner: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
- Project Model: Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC)
Current Status: January 2022
Land acquisition is underway. Tenders for construction have not yet been invited.
Tenders & Contractors
This section will be updated when tender notices for its construction are published
|Package (Distance)||Contractor (Value)|
|Package A (44.50 km)||TBD|
|Package B (47.73 km)||TBD|
Page last updated: January 7, 2022. Have a question or spot an error? Let me know here.