Support the Site
If you like the site and think it’s provided valuable content to you, then feel free to read this post to get some ideas on how you can help the site both financially and with content.
1. PayPal: Make a one-time or monthly donation:
2. Patreon: Become my patron here. By joining, you’ll get a range of extra perks by way of thanks, too! There are 3 tiers:
- One-Way – My eternal thanks and gratitude for supporting the blog!
- Round-Trip – On Monday mornings you’ll get a list of key metro / high-speed / airport / expressway related tenders where technical bids are planned to open that week. Plus industry chatter of upcoming events & dates (eg. TBM breakthroughs, CMRS inspections, inaugurations) as I hear something.
- Metro Pass – Early access to news I’m about to post (eg. tender results, technically qualified bidder names, construction milestones etc.) Plus everything from the Round-Trip tier.
Share & Contribute to the Site
A majority of the content I post on this site comes directly from my readers – industry professionals and fans. In fact, the majority comes from a small subset of readers that send in information and images on a regular basis. The more people that do this, the better the site will be.
If you would like to support in other ways, then here are some things you can do:
- Tell other people about the site: The biggest Thank You you can give me is a recommendation – whether it is a personal recommendation, a link on social media or just sharing my links when relevant on different sites and social media platforms.
- Tell me about updates I miss: It’s difficult to cover each update out there, so if you see something that you think would fit on the site (e.g construction update, milestone, approval or notice inviting tenders), then simply drop me a message via the contact page to let me know!
- Tell me if something is inaccurate: I want the site to be 100% accurate at all times. If you’ve found something factually incorrect within a post or a project information page, then just drop me a comment or message, and appropriate changes will be made.
- Connect with me: If you’re in an infrastructure organization, a design & engineering firm, a construction company, a foreign lender – then please drop me message. It would be nice to connect and expand my network.
A big thank you to all the readers on this site who contribute useful comments and content. Without you this site wouldn’t exist. Keep helping each other in the comments and sharing information! Also, a big thanks if you took the time to read this page.
Thank You! 🙂