Kanpur Outer Ring Road – Information & Status
93 km Kanpur Ring Road project by NHAI is a proposed 6 lane access-controlled highway in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
This 6 lane expressway is planned to be built in 3-5 phases and will be connected to the under construction Lucknow – Kanpur Expressway. Its alignment will pass through Sachendi, Ramaipur, Rooma, Chakeri Airport, Trans Ganga City and Mandhana.
Land acquisition for Phase 1 started in north Kanpur (Chainage 0+000 to Km. 22+500) in September 2021. The project’s Detailed Project Report (DPR) is unavailable. Its foundation stone has not yet been laid.
- Total Estimated Cost: Rs. 5,182 crore
- Project’s Total Length: 93 km
- Lanes: 6
- Status: Land Acquisition Underway
- Deadline: N/A
- Owner: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
- Project Model: Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC)
A PDF route map will be added here when available.
Tenders & Contractors
This section will be updated when tenders are invited for its construction.
Page last updated: August 12, 2022. Have a question or spot an error? Let me know here.