Manila Metro – Information, Route Map, Fare & Timings
Manila Metro is an 16.9 km metro system with 1 line and 13 stations in Manila, Philippines. Two new lines (58.8 km) are under construction and scheduled to open by 2022. Five more lines are currently in the approval-planning stage.
Manila Metro System Information
- Owner: Government of Philippines and MRTC (Line 3)
- Operator: LRTA
- Total Planned Network: 66 km
- Operational Network: 16.5 km
- Operational Stations: 13
- Operations Began: December 15, 1999
- Rolling Stock: ČKD Tatra RT8D5 1st Generation LRV and CRRC Dalian 8MLB 2nd Generation LRV
- Track Gauge: Standard Gauge (1,435 mm)
Manila Metro Lines (Operational Network)
Line-3: North Avenue – Taft Avenue
- Total Length: 16.5 km (22 mi)
- Stops/Stations: 13
- Stations: North Avenue, Taft Avenue, Magallanes, Ayala, Buendia, Guadalupe, Boni, Shaw Boulevard, Ortigas, Santolan, Araneta Center – Cubao, Kamuning, Quezon Avenue, North Avenue
Manila Metro Lines (Under Construction Network)
Line-7: North Avenue – San Jose del Monte
- Total Length: 22.8 km
- Stops/Stations: 14
- Stations: Quezon North Avenue Joint station, Quezon Memorial Circle, University Avenue, Tandang Sora, Don Antonio, Batasan, Manggahan, Dona Carmen, Regalado, Mindanao Avenue, Quirino, Sacred Heart, Tala, and San Jose del Monte.
Line-9: Quirino Highway – NAIA Terminal 3
- Total Length: 36 km
- Stops/Stations: 13 Stations: Quirino Highway, Tandang Sora, North Avenue , Quezon Avenue, East Avenue, Katipunan, Ortigas North, Ortigas South, Kalayaan, Bonifacio Global City, Lawton East, Lawton West, NAIA Terminal 3
Manila Metro Route Map
Source: Bernardo Arellano
Manila Metro Fares (Ticket Prices)
Fares are distance-based, ranging from 15 to 30 Philippine pesos (₱), depending on the number of stations traveled to reach the destination.
Users can ride the metro buying a contactless smart card called BEEP. The card may either be purchased at a ticket counter or at an automated ticket vending machine, which is not available at all stations.
Manila Metro Hours (Timetable)
Trains operate daily between 4:30 am to 10:40 pm
Page last updated: May 9, 2020. Spot an issue? Let me know here.