New Feature: Subscribe to Notifications for New Posts

In response to my recent 2016 recap post where I asked for site improvement suggestions, I received a lot of great feedback via email on how to improve the site and keep you connected with the progress of India’s metro systems. So earlier today, I added a new Subscribe by Email feature making it easy to receive email notifications whenever something new is posted here!

You can subscribe to TMRG using any of these 3 methods:

1. Via the (right) sidebar when a page is viewed from a desktop
  2. Via the comments section at the bottom of each post using the checkbox
  3. Using the form embedded below:

Enter your email address below and click on Sign Up!

Once you’ve signed up, head over to your inbox and confirm your email address through the email that’s automatically sent to you. I promise that only new posts from TMRG will come your way. I do not collect your email address in any form and do not have the ability to send you anything else.

If you’re one of those 15 early subscribers that already noticed this and signed up, please leave a comment below to let me know if you successfully received an email for this post. If you didn’t, then I’ll have to go back to the drawing board.

– TMRG

written by

Global traveler who prefers mass rapid transit

27 Responses to "New Feature: Subscribe to Notifications for New Posts"

1. Vijay says:

Nice. I recently setup an IFTTT workflow to alert me when you post anything about the Bangalore Metro.

2. Vikram says:

Success! I just got my first email notification for this post. Thanks for setting this up.

3. Mathi says:

Subscribed successfully.. thanks.. I may still keep polling your site for discussions on comment section 🙂

4. Shouqatali says:

Hello,
    Its working!! One feedback is – this subscription is common for any topic you post. Some people might be interested to read only concerning to their cities. If somebody can subscribe only for respective city update then that would be more nice.
    BTW Happy New year and BIG FAN.

5. Prakash Magal says:

Great! As someone said please make it city wise.

6. Ravi Gupta says:

Hi I work for the RSC (Rolling stock) – Advanced. Industrial engineering, looking to join your organisation
    Pls. let me know if any opening take place in your organisation

7. TMRG says:

Quick update guys – I haven’t been able to find a way to limit notifications by city. You can always set up a filter on your email settings.

8. NISHIT SHAH says:

i just received the confirmation! Thanks!!!

9. Mainak Gupta says:

This may not be the correct page for this request. But a request to the editor and readers. Can anyone inform where will be the precise location of the Beliaghata Metro Station on the Kolkata Metro’s line 6 (New Garia to Airport)? It’s not very clear from available maps.

10. Rohini Prabhugaonker says:

Kindly let me know about the latest news , bids and tender procedures of various metros.

11. kandaswamy says:

Hi please update Safety jobs in metro projects in india

12. Shahin Eqbal says:

Dear Sir,

We are dealing with all Fire and Safety items like Fire Extinguisher, Hydrant, Fire Alarm System and PPEs, authorised dealer for 3m, KARAM, and MINIMAX.

13. Madrid says:

Admiring the commitment you put into your
    site and detailed information you provide. It’s nice to come across
    a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same
    old rehashed information. Fantastic read! I’ve saved your
    site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

14. Mohammad Nazish Imam says:

Dear Sir,

Currently working for “High Speed Rail Project-Mumbai” as a “Sr. Planning Engineer”, and previously Worked with Fujita Corporation – Japan Based Company, as a “Sr. Planning and Project Control Engineer” for Qatar High Speed Rail – Red Line (Phase 1, Phase 2) 17 Km Included Power Rail, Green Line 8.5 Km, Gold Line (Tunnel) 2.8 Km & Lousail City Depot on Doha Metro Rail Project, in Qatar. And success fully completed “Red Line Depot (Phase I & Phase II. 17 Km Included 61 T/out & 4 Diamond Crossing Included Power Rail) completed earlier than completion date and “Gold Line Depot – Tunnel (Area I, Area II & Area III. 2.8 Km Included 7 T/out & 2 Diamond Crossing Included Power Rail successfully completed earlier than completion date) & Green Line Metro Depot (Phase I, Phase II & Phase III. 8.5 Km Included 34 T/out & Diamond Crossing Included Power Rail successfully completed)” “Lusail City Depot & Tunnel (Phase I & Phase II. 8 Km Included 32 T/out & 2 Diamond Crossing Included Power Rail successfully completed).

Would like to express my interest to work in your organization. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to be part of your esteemed organization.
    I would be happy to work in an organization with a stimulating work environment and one which makes me perform to the best of my capabilities. I feel that a position in your organization will provide me with the right opportunity. Being an integral part of such an organization would be great learning experience for me.

15. Prasad Joshi says:

The contract for Hinjewadi metro is been awarded to Tata realty Siemens jv. This line is on ppp basis.
    As of now only soil testing is in progress.

16. Sanjay panday says:

हाय सरआई एम साईं इंटरप्राइजेज गवर्नमेंट कांट्रेक्टर ऑल टाइप ऑफ सिविल एंड मैकेनिकल वर्क मेन पावर सप्लायर नई दिल्ली 110055
    [email protected]
    8700147975/9953135576 नई दिल्ली

17. Rishabh singh says:

Namste sir ji,
    vehicle requirement
    avashyakta ho to please contact me
    Yash Your & Traval ,Lucknow.
    Rishabh Kumar
    Mo.9335632447.9044480888
    gmail:[email protected]
    kanpur metro/Agra metro me vehicle requirement

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!