Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Wednesday invited tenders for Package DE-14 to commission the 25 kV FOCS overhead equipment (OHE) and 33 kV auxiliary power supply system at Line-7’s 12.098 km Maujpur – Majlis Park section.
This package doesn’t feature in JICA’s 44 funded civil & system packages for which a loan deal is still pending finalization. Its scope also includes augmentation works at Mukundpur Depot to allow for the Magenta Line’s trains to be stabled in the future.
Brief Scope: Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 25 kV Overhead Equipment (OHE), 33 kV Auxiliary Power Supply for elevated section of Line-7 Ext. (Maujpur to Majlispark) and Augmentation works of Mukundpur depot of Delhi Metro MRTS Phase-IV.
- Estimate: Rs. 79.52 crore
- Completion Period: 540 days (1.5 years)
- Pre-Bid Meeting: April 7, 2021 at 11:00 AM
- Bid Submission End Date: April 26, 2021 at 03:00 PM
- Technical Bid Opening Date: April 27, 2021 at 03:00 PM
This section of the 65.1 km Phase 4 project is under construction by Longjian – KEC JV (DC-02) with 8 stations at Yamuna Vihar, Bhajanpura, Khajuri Khas, Sonia Vihar, Wazirabad Surghat, Jagatpur Village, Jharoda Majra and Burari.
Back in June 2013, Siemens was awarded the 58.59 km Line-7’s (Mukundpur – Majlis Park) electrification contract through the 162 km Phase 3 project’s Package CE-07 Lot-01.
DE-14’s Scope from Tender Document
- Design of 25 kV FOCS System and 33 kV Auxiliary System of Elevated Sections and At Grade for Mukundpur Depot.
- Supply and Erection of 25 kV Traction Overhead Equipment for Elevated Lines and ‘At-grade’, and Switching Stations.
- Supply and Erection of 25 kV cables.
- Supply and Erection of Return Current cables.
- Supply and erection of Booster Transformers, if required, along the line.
- Supply and Erection of 33 kV Insulated cables at viaduct, on ground, underground (buried) and at other places as detailed in subsequent paragraphs.
- Supply and Erection of 33 kV / 415 V Auxiliary Transformers and associated Switchgears and Equipment in all ASS’s, in Elevated Stations.
- Modification works, as required, at already erected installations.
- Civil works along the line and at switching stations.
- All Testing, integrated testing, and Commissioning of all erected equipment.
For more updates, check out my Home Page!